Last updated 11/06/2021
References to “We”, ‘’Us’’, “Our” or “Company” shall be references to Conor McCrink.
References to “You”, ‘’visitor’’ or “Your” shall be references to any persons who have visited and accessed this website.
References to “Terms” and “Agreement” mean the terms and conditions herein.
References to “Website”, or “Site”, means this website that you are currently using, associated software and services which are a part of the site.
References to ‘’services’’ means the services advertised by Conor McCrink, via this website or other means.
By accessing, viewing, or using this site, as well as all related websites operated by us, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree with these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use this site.
This Website is provided and operated by Conor McCrink. These terms were last updated on 16/05/20. These terms apply for using our Website https://www.conormccrink.com
Conor McCrink is a Sole trader, registered with and regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), registered office; Health and Care Professions Council, Park House, 184-186 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU. Registration number DT30288.
Access to and the use of this Website is permitted subject to the terms set out herein. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to the site and/or suspend or terminate your use without notice or liability. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website. You must accept and comply with these Terms.
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
Information and other materials posted on this site are for general information for the adult population only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Information offered on Conor McCrink’s website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian on a one to one basis, or another qualified healthcare professional. All opinions are Conor McCrink’s own views.
Conor McCrink, therefore, disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Specialist advice must be obtained before taking or refraining to take action on the basis of any content on this site.
Conor McCrink does not warrant or guarantee that all services listed or advertised may be available at all times. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any services.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply of services.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
The material published on our website is protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The information contained on this site may originate from different sources - that of the our’s and that of other people completely independent of the us. For content created and or originated by the us, including all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, and other materials (the “Materials”) are the property of the Company and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For content that is created by others and voluntarily provided to the Site for the Company to display, all intellectual property rights remain with the creator.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use or distribute any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes.
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. These websites have their own privacy policies and please check these policies before you may decide to submit any personal data to these websites.
Creating a link to our website may only be carried out in accordance with the rules about linking to our site below:
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact: [email protected].
Information about you and your visits to our site
Limitation Of Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify Conor McCrink harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to:
(i) your breach of this Agreement,
(ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party,
(iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site,
(iv) your use of the Site or any services that we may provide via the Site, and
(v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested.
LIMITATIONS ON CLAIM
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
TERM AND TERMINATION
Without limiting its other remedies, we may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user’s access to this site at any time in our sole discretion.
As a convenience to you, we may provide on this Site links to websites operated by other entities (collectively the “Linked Sites”). If you use any Linked Sites, you will leave this site.
If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Linked Sites, regardless of the linking form are not maintained, controlled, or otherwise governed by us.
The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by Linked Sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by us. We do not endorse, make any representations regarding, or warrant any information, goods, and/or services appearing and/or offered on any Linked Site, other than linked information authored by us.
Links do not imply that we, or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Except for links to information authored by us, we are neither responsible for, nor will it be liable under any theory based on (i) any Linked Site; (ii) any information and/or content found on any Linked Site; or (iii) any site(s) linked to or from any Linked Site. If you decide to visit any Linked Sites and/or transact any business on them, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to discontinue any Linked Site at any time without prior notice. Please contact the webmasters of any Linked Sites concerning any information, goods, and/or services appearing on them.
CONTROLLING LAW, JURISDICTION, AND INTERNATIONAL USERS
This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without reference to its conflict-of-law provisions. We make no representation that the materials are appropriate or available for use outside Ireland.
If you access this site from outside Ireland, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of this site. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of Ireland for any disputes regarding us, arising out of your use of this site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to this Site, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us, with respect to this Site.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement or portion of it to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
We may revise this Agreement at any time and you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. Any such modifications will become effective on the date they are first posted to this site. It is your responsibility to return to this Agreement from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. The Company does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.