Updated June 2021
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site: https://www.conormccrink.com/. We aim at all times to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. This policy applies to all of our dealings with you.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
Conor McCrink is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Summary: We provide various ways for you to add your personal information to our database. By clicking on “Submit” “Sign-up” “Buy now” “Purchase” and or any other button (or functionality) that has a similar meaning you are providing your explicit consent to be added to our communication system. You may opt-out of this at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button included on all email, messenger, and or currently available means communication that we have described below it may use to communicate with you.
We respect the privacy concerns of the users of our website, www.annaclarkecoaching.com, and the services and or goods provided here (the “SITE”). We provide this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the SITE and how such information may be used.
USE OF INFORMATION
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of products and/or services such as your name, gender, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, occupation, lifestyle, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the products and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications that we think might be of interest to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Given the nature of the services provided for example, within 1-1 or group coaching services, we need to collect health data about you in order to provide safe and effective services, for which you are seeking (e.g. collecting information on medical conditions, medications, food allergies which may influence nutrition or training advice provided). This will be processed in order to provide the most appropriate nutrition and training advice for you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered. However, if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected]. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated, new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
USE OF THIRD PARTIES
PERSONAL DATA is never sold, leased, or shared with any third parties. A third party is a COMPANY outside of the SUBSCRIBER - COMPANY relationship.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area.
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for, we look at its amount, nature, sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. Records made relating to the care of a client, will be stored for eight years (in line with insurance policies).
USE TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We do not store any credit card information we may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement, except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
All credit card information is handled by Stripe, or PayPal.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us first, if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
We recognise the special obligation to protect personal data obtained from children age 13 and under.
IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, we REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY.
If we discover that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the SITE and or provided the COMPANY with PERSONAL DATA, we will delete that child’s PERSONAL DATA from our records.
We nonetheless encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Neither Conor McCrink, nor the SITE knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHAT AREAS
Guests of the SITE are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the COMPANY’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
OPT OUT OR REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
The SITE provides the SUBSCRIBER the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point(s) where PERSONAL DATA information is required to be voluntarily entered by the SUBSCRIBER.
The SUBSCRIBER always has the option of removing their PERSONAL DATA from any communications list in order to discontinue any such future communications.
In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from us, which you no longer wish to receive.
If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please email us at: [email protected] and simply request to unsubscribe. Specify whether you would like to:
- Unsubscribe from all communications from us.
- Unsubscribe from a specific set of communications from us.
If you have any concerns about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Information provided by you via general email inquiries to us, such as your email address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security for all PERSONAL DATA is extremely important to us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect subscribers personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any PERSONAL DATA the SUBSCRIBER transmits via the internet. By transmitting any such information to us, the SUBSCRIBER accepts that he or she does so at their own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS